Nash overweight and fails conditioning test

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by smili, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They drafted Nash because of his potential rather than his production. He had talent, he simply had other issues in college.

And now, he looks like a quitter. Or perhaps just way too undisciplined to stay in shape...

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Getting picked over Cedric Houston is my head scratcher. I don't see more potential and there was way less production.

3. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Well, yeah. But this isn't really surprising. Guys who get kicked off of college teams usually have some sort of attitude problem. Often, it's a case of not doing what the coaches want and (worse) thinking they know better than everyone else. That never works in sports, but especially in a game like football, where buying into the plan is everything.

Nash just screwed himself out of a job.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Maybe he just didn't believe Fisher has a new attitude. Can you say EXAMPLE?

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Good luck elsewhere Damien "Bush" (like maybe arena league)... I guess you'll forever be known as the guy the whose name couldn't even be remembered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar