Name this celebrity without makeup

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nickmsmith, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

All you had to do was right-click the posted picture and it tells you who it is. Too easy to actually respond to the thread, but I knew who it was already anyway.

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

True. But like the OP requested, no cheating. That would be construed as cheating.

This thread caught my attention because I've seen a couple of pictures of Danica Patrick w/o makeup. :hmm: Talk about a Brown Bag Special.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. pettso

pettso Starter

Danica Patrick isn't tooo bad. Plus she looks really good with makeup so she's forgiven. Lady gaga looks bad with makeup and looks like a man without.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The most sad thing in the world:

[​IMG]

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Damn. I can't find that picture for the life of me, even after an extensive search. But it was a with/without makeup comparison. She is def a butter face w/o it. Yeah she looks good with makeup on but the thought of rubbing up against her with 1/2" coat of foundation on her face doesn't sound appealing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar