Name a luckier team than the Texans. Hint: You can't.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Up_KD, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

oh theres a whole group who are happier when we lose lol

• Boring Boring x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. meekmode

meekmode Starter

I went to SB talks? really? interesting.... please quote me on that one.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Not you. In general. That’s the swing of the board.

“Mary put down the patriots! NOTHING TO PROVE! Told you so’s, told you so’s told you so’s”

“Lolz look Floata is back!!!! And injured!”

I wasn’t happy we lost. But imma troll right back when the pendulum ultimately swings the other way... cuz titans.

Chin up champ. Just a stinger.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. meekmode

meekmode Starter

You've ripped on him for years and he came out and trashed the patriots and played well the last 3 weeks, how is making fun you for complaining weekly a SB claim? even last game he was 10/13 not like he threw 3picks. the hilarious part is you claim he's horrible weekly no one claims we are super bowl bound they claim Mariota is serviceable enough to win games and with the right roster potentially go deep in the playoffs.... what part of the team showed up yesterday exactly? the coaches? no... the line? no … the run game? no.... the defense? no.... Mariota? no...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. Clark

I’ve defending him for years actually, made excuses about offense... potential. You name it. But it’s the same ol same. You think I was blaming Yoda when the OC was running 8 man pass pro with 2 ****in curls in the MoF? No, I wasn’t.

6. meekmode

meekmode Starter

I could check shoutbox at any time of the day and there would be some sort of whiney post about Mariota in there from you. I mean I know the titans suck but it's not the end of the world if you have a life outside of watching football and rooting for a childs game so you can feel some sort of significance. at least enjoy the wins when they come and try to be some sort of an adult.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Clark

Look at you go with these “personal” attacks cuz we disagree. Chin up champ. Grow some thicker skin. Part of being an... adult.

Shoutbox is where the fun is. I don’t have to sit and suck Mary’s dick to be a “fan”.

Ps. I do enjoy wins... much of the reason why I am critical of this team.

8. meekmode

meekmode Starter

shoutbox is your safespace, i totally get it. chin up chap.

9. Clark

Everyone in SB disagrees, all day. No one turns into a childish salt block like yourself. Irony.

10. meekmode

meekmode Starter

right... people disagree because it's your safespace what else would they do thats the point . if pointing that out means im salty than so be it lmao, whatever floats your boat, chap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar