Name a luckier team than the Texans. Hint: You can't.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Up_KD, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meekmode

meekmode Starter

fo real, you're about as dumb as he is lol.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Do you know how long Two Meeks is

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Sorry, the post was sooner than two weeks, I was going off game weeks. Obviously no one mad about the QBs two most recent performances. But prior to the last couple games, his sub 150 yards and 0-1 TDs is underperforming for a starting QB.

Unless your his mom or he is paying your bills, I don’t understand the salt for pointing out the truth that he hadn’t put together a good year at that point.

I don’t want the guy to fail. But I’m not gonna sugar coat it when he has looked questionable at best.

I’m also going to give him his props when he has played well, like the last couple weeks... just keep it up. Even in losses- if he played like more recent I’d be pretty damn fine with it considering the outlook/future would look good.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

The Texans have been anything but lucky through out the years. This year might be an anomaly. But there is still time for their rash of bad luck to hit.

They and the Colts will be Handful in the next couple of weeks. I wish we had one of them at home. But then I remember that one game with Baltimore at home and then that one game on Monday night versus the Cowgirls and maybe JUST maybe the best place to be is on the road with one game on a Monday Night.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Clark

Oh is that right? Lol

Not today at least.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

There’s nothing wrong with that logic. However you were trying to paint him as one of the worst starting QB’s in all of football. Calling him lucky, etc.

Bottom line is you were trolling about Mariota so now you gotta face the music. If he starts playing bad again you can turn it back around on us.

Sure he has been inconsistent but if you look at the situations he’s been in you can easily understand why. It’s no secret. The dude is on his 3rd different offense. Even younger receivers now on the team. No Delaine walker. No run game. Offensive line has been suspect at times this year. And oh yeah HE COULDNT FEEL 2 FINGERS ON HIS THROWING HAND FOR HALF THE YEAR.

Everyone prior to the cowboys game was talking about how we are one of the worst rosters in the NFL and now what? The NFL season is going to have ups and downs. Especially with how young we are as a coaching staff and player personnel.

Just relax everyone. We’ve got talent and good coaches. Enjoy the ride.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Clark

I wasn’t trolling, the guy had been playing at an abysmal level. Take it how you want.

If he was Tom Brady or Rodgers, everyone would have been cutting him more slack than he already gets- cuz proven right?

Well unproven, inconsistent and looking like Bortles back up brings concern. Point blank period.

I always defended him being tied to that sinking Mularkey/robiskie Rock... scheme was childsplays Btw.

Good **** vs the patriots boys. I’d have never guessed. Glad to be wrong. :8:

8. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

Was lurking this Houston rockets forum because I wanted to see what they thought about the Melo rumors and to see their meltdown after losing to my Spurs, and found this.... :loser:

IMG_3972.jpg
    [Official] Texans Vs. Bye

Apparently we're the lucky ones LMFAOOOO

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Long enough for Mariota to go from total crap to looking like an MVP.

Some weeks, he looks lost and scared, few weeks later looks like Bret Favre Jr.

#49 nickmsmith, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yeah we definitely shouldn’t give the guy any slack when he couldn’t feel some fingers on his throwing hand. I’m sure that had zero affect on his play.

Let this thing come together. There’s gonna be good weeks and bad weeks. Hell we saw on Sunday that even Brady still has bad weeks. It’s the NFL that **** happens to EVERYONE.

But not on this board. We are either Super Bowl contenders or the #1 pick every week lol.

Props to you for manning up these last 2 weeks though. Not many do that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar