My Titans Mock Draft (3 rounds)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SARGO127, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Be worth checking Greg Blue out regardless.

Sometimes even top guards last until the top of round two. I wouldn't mind a MJG with #35, especially since we'll lose one or both Piller and Olson.

2. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Hell Kalif Barnes made it to the second round last year and no one really predicted that, but Blue would make receivers think twice before crossing midfield!

3. metal957

metal957 Starter

I think someone needs to lay off the crack Cutler will not be our first round selection.

4. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Special on foxnews where Cutler has been seen at the Titans camp working out, looks like were not the only ones that need to "lay off the crack" watch the guy play and see if the titans dont trade down a few picks to get him and some extra picks. Think about it, that is a Titans kind of move.

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

#1-Vince Young
    #2-Chad GreenWay
    #3-Ernie Sims
    #4-Ko simpson
    #5-Daryn Colledge
    #6-Skyler Green
    #7-Tim Jennings

6. TitanGuy

Finaly someone with some sense:greedy:

7. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Cutler > Young

8. TitanGuy

Young-If He Declares Elegability!

9. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

I like the Brooks, Simpson, and Green picks.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you're exactly right, i want someone nasty. but i also want someone who can do the things they're asked to do. greg blue can't cover. he can hit. great! add 15 pounds of muscle on to him and move him to linebacker.
    yeah, i guess 38 tackles and 1.5 sacks is a pretty solid year...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar