My team

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by ammotroop, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Based on what?

His entirely superior year then Forte's?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You don't win fantasy much do you?

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

LOL...Gunny, I want you to go look at 10 fantasy football sites and see what Forte's ranking is and then go look at Portis ranking. Why do they think so much differently then you?

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Forte - 8 TD's, 1238 yrds on 316 carries ---- RUSHING
    4 TD's 488 yrds 63 receptions------------- RECIEVING

Portis - 9 TD's 1487 Yrds on 342 carries ----- Rushing
    0 TD's 218 YRDS on 28 Receptions ---- RECIEVING

Not only do the numbers back up Forte, but Portis has a lot of wear and tear on him. He is a good back no doubt about that, but he is not ranked higher than Forte in FF.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Forte is rank pretty high in all the drafts I have seen. I think the addition of Cutler might be good or bad though. Cutler is going to want to throw more and the Bears are going to want to use him for that. It might reduce his carries and rec because Cutler will be looking for a WR not dumping off to his back.

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Where did LT fall to?

Call me crazy but I've got him and D-Will in the top 5.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree about Dwill, but not about LT. He is just aged, but I am probably wrong.

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I'm one of the few that LT has a big year still left in the tank. He's healthy again and highly motivated by San Diego reportedly not wanting to sign him back. JMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar