My predictions for the 2013 season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyTitan

JimmyTitan Starter

Seems like this was public enemy number one of this site. The only reason why I opened this blog was because I saw the giant BANNED sign across his name. Why was he banned??? Seems like that was a pretty decent forecast and supportive fan with much of that actually happening last year. Pretty tough to predict anything about any NFL team, especially this one. I was expecting him to be a rival fan or S.O.B that would just dump all over the Titans.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

dude was insane

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

He would make a thread for just about every thought that popped up in his head. He was very annoying too, his arguments illogical, his opinions unsupported.

And most importantly, he never got an avatar.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

You should learn from his mistakes young grasshopper. Get an avatar.

Also don't make topics about every other thing that pops into your head. I think he made 10 topics in the first week he was here; actually on second thought I think he made 1 topic 10 times.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

OK! Wow, I havent seen a thread like this sense I have been posting on here. There has to be a record of how many posts are worth a High-Five. You might notice I don't post as much on here during the season. Will try better this year. But I never saw this thread before now. And what made it really funny to me was it was started by someone who is 'Banned'?

All these years, and I never really thought about someone being so bad on here they needed to be banned. I mean, we are all adults, at least I think we are. I played Rudgy, nothing spoking on here can hurt my feelings unless people were creating personal attack threads against me. But hey, its a Titans Forum, not Fans of Fashion.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Screw you. I just read this whole thread without knowing it was like six months old.

7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Too bad that prediction couldn't even make it past the opening kickoff....

titans7.png

Reynaud :disappointed:

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Ok, I had posted the quesiton of how he got banned before I read this answer. Wow, I dont remember him that well. Guess he came and went during my slow summer/season time.

Honestly though, can you really bug a guy for not having an Avatar? Its still the Titans T system. Not like an empty white box. Sure everyone looks better having one, and I personally loaded mine before I posted my first post, but not everyone is into computers beyond the basics.

I honestly have known guys that just don't give a crap about avatars or being unique. And the fact that SO many of you reacted to it wanting him to add one that it might have made it more fun for him to continue not to have one.

For example, I had two friends in one of my Fantasy leagues that both named their teams. (Brandon Ruck's Team) which is my real full name. They BOTH did. So all these new players in the league kept thinking either of their teams was my own team. And it was SOOOOO annoying having to constantly correct people. I even had guy accusing me of having more than one team under my control. The more I bugged them and got mad to change it, the longer they kept it that way. So long that one of them finished out the entire season with that as his team name.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

TitansJeff is really pretty lenient about banning people but if you are a constant disruption then it will happen. I think I've gotten about 1 warning (which was an in topic warning not an official one) around the time Bud Adams died.

10. JimmyTitan

JimmyTitan Starter

Exactly, but don't know how to respond to anything on here while walking on very thin ice if too much is said in an unpopular consensus of opinion. We are all adults here, at least I too think most of us are. Never imagined there would be so much pressure to be politically correct on a Titans fan forum.

Nicely done though to who ever put it together. High-Five!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar