My GOD

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

I love this!!!

You all cry about everything! Before VY got hurt he was 11-14 120 some odd yards and one pick but hell he threw that up!!!

Vince means everything to this offense and the Titans really need him!!! We have bigger issues any how!!! Are running game is flat and I mean flat!

It's this simple if are running game is working we don't lose..... So I believe Vince needs to start running the ball more.....

God I wish someone would tell Fisher to play brown more

2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not that I don't agree with the point you're trying to make, but i think the word you're looking for is "our".

Now that that spllelling pollice have checked in, please continue :)

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Young is ranked 40th in passing yards per game ( funny thing is there's only 32 teams ). We're not running the ball because teams stack for the run knowing Young will take us out of the passing game on his own.

4. DirtyDime10

DirtyDime10 Guest

I agree with you X. Vince has a spectacular rookie season, so we all assume that he can come into his 2nd year playing like a Vet. Don't forget HE HAS BARELY EVEN PLAYED A FULL SEASON AS STARTING QB. Vince has made huge strides throwing the ball this season. Sure he had 3 picks against ATL but all 2nd year QB's are going to have those games, and his completion percentage is up about 15%. I still have a feeling that he will get it together and get back to the Vince we all know, but geez people give him a break.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

X, VYs passing stats look good because defenses are stacking the line worried about our running play. With that said, he should be getting 300 odd yards instead of the 120 you mentioned. Nobody wants VY off the team. We just want him to take advantage of the openings and gaps in the opps' backfield and score a little more. 3 points in 3 quarters is unacceptable.

In addition, us walking into week two dominating the run caused teams to play us differently. Under normal circumstances, LW would do a better job on the ground.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

based on what?

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

6.2 yards per pass play, 2 to 1 ratio ( int/td ), ranked 40th in a league that has 32 teams.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

idk..
    defenses playing the nickel. or anything other than a 4-3 or 5-2 and even 6-1. Fearing our passing threat instead of totaly ignoring it with their formations designed specificaly to stop our running attack thus holding us to under 100 on the ground.

9. Fry

i was talking about LenUseless, i didn't even mention the passing game.

10. Fry

you mean like defenses loading the line of scrimmage against teams like the vikings, dolphins and raiders, but still have a starting back that manages over 3.2 YPC?

if you have a good o-line(which we do) and a good runningback (which we don't) you will be able to run the ball regardless more often than not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar