my full mock wo comp picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by talldrinko, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

1. Matt Leinart Qb Usc
    2. Eric Winston Ot Miami Fla
    4 Danieal Manning Cb Abeline Christian
    5 Leon Washington Rb Fsu
    6 Adam Stenavich Og Michigan
    7 Troy Bergeron Wr Georgia Force
    WASHINGTON VERY FAST CAN CATCH OUR 3RD DOWN BACK,MANNING COULD BE A STAR,MICHIGAN GUY CAN OLAY ANY POSITION ON OL ,PLAYED T AS SENIOR,BERFGERON DEEEP THREAT BIG & VERY FAST HAS TORE UP ARENA LEAGUE,1ST 2 EVERYONE KNOWS

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Man that was horrible. We drafted 3 tackles in the draft and probably wont address the neat early in the second round. We need to address the need for an MLB and you dont have us drafting one in any round.

3. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

How about:

1. Young, QB, Texas - Just wait till this pro day next week.
    2. Marshall, CB, Fresno St. - Gardner's a goner this year; Woolfolk next year.
    4. Wilkerson, MLB, Georgia Tech
    5. Spitz, C/G, Louisville
    6. Hudson, S, NC State
    7. Ganther, RB, Utah

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

we have enough depth at CB. We have 2 quality CBs that are young with tremedous upside. Backing them up is a guy we took in the first round, and 2 more guys that know the system. What we dont have is a quality MLB. The guys we have read like a payoff teams 3 stringers.......... Do you have a clue of the date of all 3 QBs proday? i cant wait

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I'd love to see Abdul Hodge or Kai Parham drafted by us. Both are really exciting and solid MLB prospects, IMO. Parham has the size, but not the speed where as Hodge doesn't have the size, but hits hard and is fast.

Another thing, in regards to the three QB's, I think we'll go with one of them. Look, because of our FA activity, there's no one else in the first we can take. I mean, yeah, we could take the Brick, but that's about it. Keep in mind, there's been printed evidence of our GM telling our pricey WR FA signing, that QB is a priority of ours in this years draft. Now if we somehow wind up with Shaub, then it's the Brick for sure. Now that that's off my chest....here are two scenarios of day one picks:

First Scenario
    1) Matt Leinart
    2) Abdul Hodge/Kai Parham

OR

Second Scenario(with the fact in mind we traded for Shaub)
    1) D'Brick Ferguson
    2) Abdul Hodge/Kai Parham

From there on it's BPA.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind seeing a Joseph Addai or Maruice Drew-Jones in the 4th

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Addai won't be available in the 4th. And I'd rather get D'Qwell Jackson then Hodge or Parham.

7. Who in the :cuss: are you. :bonk2:

8. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

What's your problem? Are you really Woolfolk's uncle?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah he is.

10. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

greisen will be our mlb

we wont need to draft mlb .& only 1 of 3 yackles last yr played ,plus hopkins is gone,so we need some competion at t ,if we took winston thats only 4 tackles,mlb is only on field a 3rd of time ,that why sirmon doesnt want to play mlb,if he gets traded or released & shows hes back from his acl
    he will make more monet playing olb.we have signed all othe free agebts that have been here & we also want the backup fron seatlle another lb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar