My favorite RB prospects this year (the good ones)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by J Falk, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Completely different than Ringer. Way bigger and more explosive. Ringer had a great career, but his stats don't compare to andres.

Also, andre didn't tear his knee up.

And andre had a bad last quarter? Are you kidding me? Look at his stats, know your facts, and get back to me on that one.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Auburns RB, Tre Mason, sure looks good.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I like him as well.

What rd is the question.

4. xpmar9x

The real question is what round (if any) do we look at RB?

1st - Defense (any position), OT, or QB
    2nd - MLB, DE, OT, QB, or RB
    4th - MLB, DE, OT, QB, or RB

We need a QB, that's obvious. No new coach is going to put his chips all in on Locker. I can't see him waiting another year when there's a solid crop of QBs this year. 1st or 2nd round we'll be drafting a QB.

We could use a S or a CB (if we lose Verner or Pollard). Safety is less likely, with George Wilson still being on the team. Can't imagine CB early, I believe Coty Sensabaugh is the real deal. We could use a starting DE or another monster DT to pair with Casey. 1st/2nd round DL is very possible.

OT we need a starter. Stewart should be gone and Roos only has a year left.

MLB. Fouku sucks and McCarthy is always hurt.

So where does that leave RB? You see players like Lacy and Bernard dominating as 2nd rounders, but then also have Zac Stacey and Andre Ellington producing as late round picks. Do we wait until the 4th-6th, or do we pull the trigger on a 2nd rounder?

5. Clark

I think you see where the board sits after the second round and take what's best for the team at the time. Worst case scenario... We deal with CJ1k another year... Gaaaawd I'm ready to see a new RB on this team.

6. xpmar9x

There's decent depth at FA RB:

Rashard Mendenhall, Ronnie Brown, Willis McGahee, Tashard Choice, Joique Bell, James Starks, Ben Tate, Donald Brown, Ahmad Bradshaw, Maurice Jones-Drew, Toby Gerhard, LeGarrette Blount, Andre Brown, Peyton Hillis, Darren McFadden, Rashard Jennings, Jonathan Dwyer, LaRod Stephens-Howling, & Felix Jones.

Some, if not most, of these guys will be pretty cheap. Wouldn't mind this:

1: Green
    2: FA
    3: 4th-5th round RB

We then hope that the 4th-5th round RB produces like Zac Stacy, Andre Ellington, or Alfred Morris. If not, we may be looking for an early round RB in 2015.

7. Clark

I like that idea. Tate/bell.

8. xpmar9x

Shonn Greene, Joique Bell, & ____________

I vote for Antonio Andrews (from WKU) in the 5th..

6'0 220 | Runs ~4.5 | 2 year starter:
    571 att, 3414 yards, 5.97 YPC, 27 Rush TDs
    78 rec, 910 yards, 11.7 YPC, 3 Rec TDs
    115 career punt/kickoff returns

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

10. xpmar9x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar