My favorite power RBs this year(the good ones)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by J Falk, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly, i'd say #33 all depends on who BPA is. With so many needs, we'll just take the best player available.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Yeah, but if we don't have a RT who can block, it won't really matter who our playmakers are lol.

3. xpmar9x

I really like this years crop at RT. There's multiple options in the 3rd round that could be Day 1 starters.

As a fallback plan, I bet Barksdale is still unsigned by draft day. If we don't get a RT we love, call his agent the day after. His price may go up, but he also knows that he'd be the starter here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I can dig it...yeah, there's going to be some game changers on the board when we pick at #33, it'll be a shame to have to spend it on RT.

5. xpmar9x

I'm still hoping for:
    1: Mariota or Williams
    2: DGB
    3: Daryl Williams
    4: Mike Davis

Franchise QB/DL, WR1, Starting RT, and potential RB1 in the first round rounds.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Make your mind up on mariota/williams already! Haha jp. I'm the same way.

Yeah, give me gordon, gurley, DGB, strong or perriman with the 2nd pick and I'll be jumping through the roof.

I'd be happy with Darryl williams. getting the best natural RT may be just as good as getting a great LT who has to transition.

Give me Buck or david johnson in the 4th instead.

7. xpmar9x

haha, I'd honestly be happy with Mariota or Leonard - prefer a trade back though.

I'd prefer Gordon/Gurley, but I bet their gone by #33. Between the WRs you list, I take DGB easily. Perriman would be my 2nd choice, don't love Strong... wouldn't draft him until the 3rd.

Daryl Williams is a bruising RT, would be David Stewart part II.

I'd be alright with Buck Allen.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

you wouldn't take strong in the 2nd if the other guys were gone?

And why don't you like david johnson?

9. xpmar9x

Def wouldn't take Strong at #33, even if the other guys were gone. Would prefer RT.

I really don't know much about David Johnson

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Why don't you like strong? He looks like he could be good to me.

And you should research david johnson more. He's an athletic freak that can ball

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar