My congrats and musings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whutaboutGump, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Dungy's a lame duck coach this year, he doesn't even live in Indy any longer. This is his last year, and it shows as the team has no desire most games. They came out with some pride and shut down the run for a while yesterday, but I think all of us in Indy knew how the second half would turn out. Good coaches are making adjustments, not coming back out flat and doing the same thing but expecting a different result.

I respect your team and fans, I also like Fisher as a coach. So, if we were going to pass the torch, at least it didn't have to be J'ville. :yes:

2. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Exactly, thanks.

We have won the division title for a long time now, and I also think some fans have taken that for granted. It's time for this team to find a new direction, scheme, and see if we can still put something back together before Manning hangs it up.

:hmm:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

One more thing, if you're going to carry the AFC South division title?

KI"CK SOME @SSES!

We'll have no BS..

:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar