MVP Talk Surrounding Collins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No

2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

KFC 4 MVP.......who woulda thunk it?

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

4. 10ECTyrant

Just saying.............thats impressive and sowing the respect that our team is getting. Do I think he is the MVP......no........not even MVP of our team. He has stepped up when has been called on to do so. I do like and support KFC and hope he is here next year. The MVP talk is a little suprising but I love it.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

kurt warner for MVP

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Wait just a darn-tootin' minute now. I faithfully drink out of my lucky Titans mug every day, dirty or clean. I wear my trusty, faded Titans shirt each weekend - with the battle stains of many pizzas, hot wings and various other game-related incidents. I have fought through issues with video codecs to be able to watch (Mr. Goddell, don't read this sentence) the games online. I have sought out sports bars that would show the Titans games as long as we got there before other teams fans to request it. I've fought through a trash-talking, Peyton-loving, Titans-supporting-except-when-playing-Peyton mother-in-law all season.

And KFC is the one getting MVP talk? Please.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 10ECTyrant

he does have two great receivers and one up and coming receiver

8. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

Numbers are deceiving. If KC didn't pass more before was because he didn't have to. That's every coach'es dream: to run and not have to pass, but the important thing is that when needed he didn't show any rust at all which is great considering that passing takes rhythm, which only happens when you are passing all the time. :wink2:

9. cayal

cayal Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you're leaving yourself wide open there buddy. someone could say anything to that and look cool as dew on a frogs eye saying it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar