MV or VY: Who gets a start first?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 13, 2009.

?

who gets a start first?

Poll closed Sep 10, 2009.

41.2%

29.4%
  3. neither will start an nfl game in 2009 season.

29.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

two back-ups to starting vets.

two teams.

two seasons.

two conferences.

one league.

who gets a start first? Young or Vick?

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

ah shhhhhh I thought you meant preseason and voted vince, subtract 1 vote from the poll thank you :moon2:

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

no one even said 1 word pro vince and before they get a word in youre already starting shiet. good job 2 u

as for the post. vince will get the start if kerry goes down, or if we are late in the season with playoffs on lock. an injury to mcnabb (likely) prolly wont get vick the start, i only see him comin in on wierd packages/taking this year to get under his feet

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I heard He had a great practice today, and he's running more. Which is good. Hopefully saturday it goes over into that game. He also hit Washington for a 35 yarder. So he just needs to finds his guys open and get it to them.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I voted Vick. I believe it's gonna take a lot for Coach Fisher to demote KFC so unless KFC gets hurt or totally sucks it up then VY won't play much again this year at all.

Cause I don't think that KFC will slip up enough to lose the job at this point. He really didn't do half bad last year as a "game manager". This year he will be much sharper. His line trusts him and are the best in the business. Plus with CJ and Lendeezy pounding the rock, all KFC has to do is not F up.

6. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

IMO, the odds of Collins lasting a whole season are greater than McNabb lasting a whole season

8. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

theres like 2 other QBs on their team that know the system and havent been in jail for 2 years... and vick is automatically ahead of them on the depth chart?

vy definately starts this season, somehow, someway.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No way. Unless KC gets injured, which is VERY unlikely. All these predictions of KC getting hurt are ridiculous, our O line is a brick wall and the dude barely even gets hurt. I bet KC didn't even wash his jersey between some games because it was still clean.

I do think, however, that Philly will utilize Vick, more or less the exact same way we should utilize Vince. Vince is an explosive playmaker, whether he's a great QB or not, and since he's on the roster then he may as well be utilized to his full potential. I mean, why have someone sitting on the bench who can easily provide big plays in particular situations?

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

100 percent chance that McNabb gets hurt this season. Pretty good odds for Vick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar