Murray Officially Out Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yes, mostly because he isn't all that good to begin with.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, that would definitely be another acceptable route to me as well. He was pretty impressive, both as a change of pace runner and a receiver (was really good as a receiver IMO...had him on my FF team this year and took a passing interest in the Vikings when the Titans were either off or playing late games).

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Read up on the NFL regulations. A team is not allowed to list a wrong injury designation or fail to list an injury. Some teams may be more or less shady but if the league office finds out you labelled a player probable when you knew he couldn't play, they will punish you.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

My point is if Henry does well you will blame the coaches for not playing him sooner. If he does poorly you wilk blame the coaches for not using him correctly. They can't win.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

We promoted The Muhammed from the PS yesterday so there is your speed lol.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

all true... still...

[​IMG]

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

He runs a 4.5. Teams are loading up inside on us because they know Murray can't get outside. Henry knows where he has success. He also has a hard time stepping out of tackles. Much more effective running in space with his height.

8. bupac

bupac Starter

Yeah they've proven that all season

9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I won't argue your point the coaches can't win. That's correct in my opinion. They've done poor enough this season ruining the team, I have no faith in them and the 80s offensive scheme. If Henry does well I would say why didn't they use more this season because Murray has been injured and looks like he's lost 3 steps. I've seen enough of Henry to know he needs room to get going as he gets tackled behind the line a lot. But again, would Henry look better running in a better offensive scheme? I don't know?

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

If Henry runs wild, which I don't expect, Mularkey would have no choice to but to look like an idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar