Rumor Munchak thinks he's gone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Will he leave his alma mater?

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

No doubt about that. He will do well here at Tech though, he's a God and can do no wrong. He'd be crazy to leave anytime soon. They will continue to get better but I think he's definitely got a ways to go.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I hope munch is right, but we all he's wrong far more often than not :brow:

4. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I think right now nobody knows what going to happen with Munchand titans. Could go either way.

5. Big Time Titan

It does seem that way but you can't help but think they're leaning toward bringing him back considering they're taking so long to announce a decision.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

while we wait to make a decision other teams have moved on and know what they want while we sit here doing nothing, not even knowing what is going on! F***!

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Lets say we do let him go.If that does happen it would be dumb to waste precious time while other teams are hiring the best candidates.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

this is exactly what I have said and it pisses me off even more that I think this could happen but anything is better than munch so I would be happy in the end. JCBRAVE for head coach > Munch

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

If Munch does leave I would hope to snatch up Norv Turner for OC if at all possible.

10. Big Time Titan

I want Turner for OC even if Munchak comes back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar