Munchak... Pay attention tonite......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

Loggains isn't dialing up a deep pass! We have talented receivers that are able to go down field, but Loggains just isn't putting that in his game plane. There was 1 on 1 all day, but Loggains just didn't try to take advantage of it. I'm sorry but I just can't stand Loggains! If the run wasn't working today, I guarantee he would have still been trying to run it up the middle. Every team knows it!!! That is why there is always freakn 8 in the box! I am soooo glad we won today, but my god, when will Loggains learn he needs to get shiaaaat going with the passing game. I'm all for running, but Loggains isn't setting anything up with the run at all. I am glad that the run worked today, but it's not always going to work. After a bye week, there was nothing different about the formations or the plays! It's sad when 28 points is spectacular for a NFL football team!!!! Loggains TITAN UP!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

not plane Plan*

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You need pass protection to go deep.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Because those guys are so easy to find in the NFL...

5. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

I agree with you on that one Fry, but at the same time, different formations,shifts, or just something different can give you a little time. Locker has had time to go deep on multiple occasions, he just hasn't pulled the trigger. Yes the O line has struggled, but I believe some of that is because of the play calling as well. When there is one on one, the ball just needs to be put on the outside and deep, to give only our receiver a play on the ball. Hell, I don't care if the receiver misses the dang ball, but just freakn show the defenses that you will throw down field. At this point, every team is stacking the line every game/every play, daring Locker to pass! Complete a couple of the long ones, and then the defense becomes more timid!

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I personally thought Loggains did better in this game. We attacked both the edges and up the gut, we had a couple of screens (the swing to the RB with Otto leading was a beauty) and (poor pass blocking aside) we looked to take advantage of the Rams keying the run by hitting routes right behind the LBs.

Granted, Loggains is stll 100% run on 2nd after an incomplete on 1st, but overall I saw improvement. I'll be interested to hear what TJ sees on the coaches tape.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If we run the ball like that nothing else will matter.
    t have a WR who can single handed dominate a game but we have a nice group.

Hunter's progress is a little bothersome when you see other rookie WRs drafted after him. Stills a 5th rd pick had a big game to help the Saints win last week and Williams a for Dallas a 3rd rd pick is having a great year. Hopkins is having a thousand yard season for the Texans.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Not saying they are. But just stating we shouldnt just drop back and let Locker throw it like they do b/c if we do it will be ugly.

9. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

Can't argue with you there. I'm liking the screen plays, especially the one to Mooney! Imagine that! A play they weren't expecting and it paid off! Still would love to see KW run some seams though. Even though he did pick up, what was it 40 yds on a crossing pattern?

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Bare in mind that the Rams we're hauling long drives. They had like 20 minutes TOP in the first half. If we just sprinted down the field, no-huddle style (like the first drive), the defense would be even more gassed.

But we need to make some throws downfield, to keep the defenders on their toes. They shouldn't always expect a slant or curl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar