Munchak or Schwartz?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jul 5, 2012.

?
  1. Munchak

22 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. Schwartz

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Munchaks OC and DC were clearly picked from the leftover pile.

Palmer was looking pretty real bright until KBs knee blew up.

Gray I still have hope for. I mean early in the season he seemed willing too take chances too end drives. Later in the season not so much.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

How you can give Chief Red Hat credit for the Lions success is beyond me. He walked into a great team and thats that. Much like Gruden did with the Bucs. Only difference is Gruden knew how to control his players. Unlike Little Miss Watch Me Have PMS on national TV.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'll take Jerry Gray over Gunther Cunningham any day and i have been one of his bigger critics.

Not sure how anybody can complain about Palmer from last year considering we had an average QB and our best WR was gone almost the whole season.

The running game woes i place on Munch and Matthews. The blocking sucked!

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Schwartz inherited the high pick players that made that team. Stafford(1st pick)-Johnson(2nd pick)-Suh(1st pick).

Those guys made the Lions a playoff team. The Lions were not balanced, were not particularly physical.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/det/year/2011

Check out their games from last year they had just one win over a playoff team and that was Denver. They lost to the packers 2X, the falcons, the 49ers and the saints in the wild card game.

They were no better than the titans last year.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

If you are talking about player arrests, I don't think Gruden had that stellar of a record. I think the Raiders had a couple of really serious crimes under his watch. Heck, Gruden was arrested himself.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gruden is a serial killer!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-EIAtSX3VM"]Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna Play? - YouTube[/ame]

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I thought you meant he was a serial killer because hes ruined so many QBs careers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Are you joking? He ran a draw from our side of the field with 60 seconds left and no timeouts in a 4 point game! The guy is borderline retarded...

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He did it again the following week and it worked

CJ had the history of being able to take it to the house on any run. I was PISSED when he did that, but can understand the reasoning. If it worked, he would have been called a genius that week.

Thats life in the NFL.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

we will never know what happened there, but yes Palmer took the heat for that one.

IIRC that was still when CJ had everyone fooled into thinking he still gave a crap wasnt it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar