Munchak News/Pollard may not be back next year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I like what Pollard brings...attitude....not afraid to lay someone out. While I think he occasionally makes a mistake penalty-wise.... I think he has value to the D. No one should blame the run game ranking on Pollard....blame our flimsy LB corp. Tulloch used to get in the holes and lay people out...if we have to rely on a safety now to do that we have bigger issues....and we have bigger issues.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

The truth is, Pollard is the LEAST of their worries. The Titans need a QB, MLB, OT, and DE FAR more than a Safety. I don't like them getting rid of Pollard. He brings attitude, spark, and a bit of identity to that Defense. Lets cut the fat and dump Munch, CJ, Stewart, etc...and maybe bring back Jake as a backup. Time for a new direction and attitude.

3. amy

amy Starter

The Tennessee mindset is not and has never been conducive to new direction and attitude. It's more like 'blast to the past and stay there'.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I offer upper management this

[​IMG]

VS.

this
    [​IMG]

this discussion can end now

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

looks like he saw a steak on the jumbotron.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

he's so uptight its upsetting.

Unzip that collar and breath!

Thats why his mouth is hanging open, he's can't breath with that tight ass collar.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Pollard may the defensive player most underrated by the fan base. I think he's backed up his talk quite well this season. He seems to enjoy having a leadership position on the team and I'm hoping this helps to keep him around. Singing him to a 2 year deal would be ideal. I'm not sure what we have in Stafford but I remember how bad we were at safety last season and definitely don't wanna go back to those days.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree, but hey, new owner and QB may break that cycle. (wishful thinking). I mean, they usually don't do crap during the offseason either, but they at least tried last year and actually picked up some players and went after Manning.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was just going to post something along these lines but you said it well. Pollard may not be the best safety out there from an on-the-field production standpoint. But he brings much needed attitude, and more importantly, leadership to this defense.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If we don't bring back Pollard... HaHa Clinton-Dix is a real option with our 1st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar