Munchak News/Pollard may not be back next year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Dan doesn't know chit.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I think a big part of our secondary playing better is the attitude that Pollard and Williams have brought with him. I would like to keep him on a 3-4 year deal and just draft two safties in the middle rounds next season.

At least if he leaves we still have George Wilson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I like how a bunch of you guys are turning against Pollard now just because he might bail on us. Yeah he's had a few stupid penalties, but we all know how much leadership and character he brings to the team. Get real, we all want him back next year.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Yep, that is due to our LBs playing like a bunch of pĆ¼ssies.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Pollard has a ring, how many of the other Titans can say that? Nate?

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

pollards positives clearly outweigh the negatives. I will take his leadership and character on defense any day of the week. He has gotten those bad personal foul calls at bad times during the game but that I believe has happened to a lot of teams this year, the game is changing for the worse unfortunately. I really hope we keep him considering how bad we are at tackling these days, at least he can knock somebody down!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd believe a guy like Wyatt over whoever this guy is.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

NFL is dead...just doesn't know it yet.

9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Pollard is a nice player. He plays football. But having said that lets not act like he is an starting elite QB and if he leaves we are screwed. He is replacable. I would like to keep him at a very reasonable figure. Pollard is just another piece in the puzzle.

Go look at the list of URFA in the upcoming off season and tell me Bernard Pollard is a priority. He isnt.

10. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I like Pollard and I hope he's here long term. Since Finnegan left, our D has taken the personality of their head coach. Pollard brought some attitude back to the team and has played aggressive defense to back up his talk. Penalties are going to come with the attitude. The alternative is a guy that doesn't hit anyone and doesn't get penalized.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar