Munchak News/Pollard may not be back next year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

if we had lived up to our potential Pollard may have been here next yr. then again he keeps looking for those 1-2 yr contracts so he can make money and move on

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Pollard is a favorite for the attitude

Im not arguing he should be an all pro, but IMO hes the Titan MVP.

And there are 471 reasons from 2012 why

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

attitude doesn't get you squat. You have to walk the talk and that was wishy washy with him

and the reasons are??

4. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Let's hope Damien Stafford is as advertised coming out of college in being a very similar player to Pollard. I'd love to see Pollard back, but Stafford has made some plays on Special Teams this year. Most of them seemed to be Stafford being in the right place at the right time, but being in a position to make a play is half the battle. We could have used some more defensive players being heads up enough to make a play when the ball comes out lately!

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Pollard sucks. He always has.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

471 or 29.4 per game

granted its not what I want but this year its 25.4 per game

still the Titan D has only been blown out of 2 games. Which although unacceptable is still better than half the games like in 2012. And sheeze 7 or the first 9 the 2012 Titans allowed 30+. Somehow they managed too win 2 of those.

The D has been servicable this year. But again the 2012 Titans didnt just set the bar low, they buried that Mfer like a corpse

sidebar: thanks Ed. I honestly thought the D was doing better than it obviously had. Guess NOT betting boatraced out of the stadium every other week fooled me somewhat. Although the Titans are not being arseraped on a bi-weekly basis they have still only held 4 teams under 20 for 4 of the Ws. The 5th W the Titans allowed 21 against the Lambs

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I just don't agree. I have seen Pollard play better in coverage this year than I've ever seen him. He was never a "cover guy", but I think he has played surprisingly well when called upon in coverage this year. He has certainly changed the defensive mindset of this team and played well against the run.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The run defense is ranked exactly where it was last year, and that's with a healthy/dominant Jurrell Casey.

This team is a cluster****.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

To hell with Munchak. If hes intimidated by Pollard then hes a ***** ass coach full of crap.

He wanted attitude and Pollard brings attitude.

Like I said before, Munchak is like the guy running for school president, hes all talk and has no idea how to get the job done.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Definitely, he's a tough guy compared to the likes of Griffin but that's not saying much. I liked the signing of him but I'm not gonna cry when he leaves. If only he backed up all the sh!+ he talks.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar