Munchak laughs??? (First down sneak)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I saw Munch laugh after the play... well, I saw his teeth through a smile.

However... his body language made me think of someone smiling/laughing while going: "What the fu.." a reaction of disbelief.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I believe he is referring to the "are you kidding me" smile. Some people dont know the different apparently.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It wasn't as much of a laugh as it was a 'you gotta be kidding me smirk'.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Munch shows no emotion - sucks
    Munch laughs - sucks.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah I was at the game today and I can def. see the confusion there. It looked really close, and I was watching the refs to see if we got it or not since I couldn't tell. The refs were just looking at each other like "was that a 1st???". The Titans ran up to the line, and the refs didn't motion to move the chains until the Titans were already lined up trying to snap the ball.

I do think that Munch should've been screaming for a TO right before that, or telling the refs to measure it though

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The refs today were as good as the worst replacement refs Ive seen. On both sides of the ball.

Cant believe these guys actually got a raise.....

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That about sums it up. Munchak sucks.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Its too bad NHL is in a lockout

If these refs and Goodell keep it up the NHL players are going to have all the leverage.

9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Im hoping this loss helps convince Bud to clean house! Cant believe that happened, The only thing that was worse was punting the ball on 4th down with a little over 2 minutes to go and loosing the game. Also why did he go for a 57 yard field goal in the first half on 4th and 4 wouldve been better off going for it!

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

It was a laugh, but more of a "I can't believe this" laugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar