Munchak: Hasselbeck to start vs. Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You just jinxed it

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Munch will probably start Locker in Tampa Bay regardless of how well he or Hasselbeck do on Saturday.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Never mind just the top string OL, I want to see Locker getting some work in with Washington, Wright, Cook & D-Will.. Not just Hawkins/Mariani and camp body WR's.

4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

he will eventually.

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

didnt munch say that he'll work locker with some of the 1st team recievers as well?

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

What kind of bogus QB competition is this?

Hasselbeck gets 10 plays and than Locker gets to halftime!?!? Shouldn't the snaps be EVEN if it's really a COMPETITION. Like Hasselbeck is some sort of allstar that we don't want to risk injury? God I'm so sick of Munch and this whole era of coaches.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Munch knows what he has in Hasselbeck. If he puts together a few first downs and the Titans score, he needs to sit down because he probably needs Locker to have more snaps to see where he is in his development.

What do you want? Them to rotate in every other play?

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

If Hass goes down and scores on the first possession he's out. On the other hand, if Locker goes down and scores his first or second possession he'll probably take a seat too.

Lots of Rusty and Stephens this game.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I don't care if Locker starts this game, I'd rather see him with more snaps preferably and I'm sure the coaching staff feels the same way. Get him live and see what he does.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We have a good idea of what hass can and will do in extended time. Bunch check downs and turnovers. While locker hasn't gotten nearly enough reps live to decide how he is going to settle in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar