Munchak Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

bahahahahahahahaha

Shambles eh...like barely beating Jacksonville and Houston, two of the worst teams in the NFL? Continuing to play a bad, selfish player in Kenny Britt, even after he had drop after drop? Keeping Jerry Gray, who helped our defense set a franchise record for most points allowed?

Go back to cheering for Michigan and they're overrated coach... Nebraska > Michigan all day. Just like Pelini > O'Brien, and Bo is a head coach with all kinds of problems. I'm not worried one bit about O'Brien.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I bet the Steelers hire him as OL coach.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep

:cj: is as blind as Ray Charles

4. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I hate to bring this up, but Jerry Grey seemed like a good coach with ill equip players. Shawn Jefferson is a good coach. Sylvester croom, gregg williams and Brett Maxie are good coaches. Munch was a good OL coach and probably a good HC.... Our players suck! I'm happy to start fresh, but we will suck for a while! Don't think ayers, brown, locker, klug, Martin, Thompson, hunter or anyone else drafted under Webster is going to get it done now!

5. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

Lmao. You can't be serious.

6. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

agreed, I definitely wanted Gregg Williams tho, take us back to that nasty Titan football. The only thing that can make me feel better about losing games is teams respecting,acknowledging and dreading our aggression and physicality . The Titan Way

7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

someone try and guess who our coach will be. i have no clue where to start

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No one knows that, actually.

He fielded a team I didn't dread watching-- even with a backup QB. That hasn't happened with the Titans in quite a while.

If you're going to fire a coach because it doesn't "seem" like they're going to win a Super Bowl... well, you'll never keep a coach. Silly expectations.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Well actually we let him go because he refused to agree with the vision in mind/fire his staff.

You have to admit there was a couple spots that needed a reboot. I wasn't terribly against keeping him but if it meant keeping loggains and Bruce... I'm fine with trying another direction.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Earthquake reported in Austria.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar