Munchak: Abraham wasn’t a good fit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Fisher years sure were lousy when it came to scouting, but they got that one right. Derrick Morgan is a good player.

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

i stopped reading your post after this. you have no idea what you're talking about.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

That's like saying Chris Johnson isn't fast enough lol. WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Never said a word about sacks. JJ Watt and Jason Pierre Paul are similarly drafted DEs, and both twice as productive as Morgan.

5. luvyablue256

luvyablue256 Starter

That's your opinion...and while he's gotten better, I'd like to see more. Teams were able to run against us at will last year...even on his side.

Can you prove me wrong?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Because we didn't waste a 1st round draft pick on Wimbley.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah only 5 years and 35 mil on Wimbley...

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

1 down 4 too go

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

A few reasons

It was his first season here and I believe his first playing DE in a few years.

He was slightly better against better teams. Plus we should have known what we are getting, he has only gotten double digit sacks once in his career.

He was a problem last year, but I hope its something we can improve on.

10. luvyablue256

luvyablue256 Starter

Wimbley is playing out of place. Blame that one on the front office and coaching staff.

Ironically, he's had about the same level of production as his 3 seasons prior to joining TN.

Also, don't forget we had the cap room and the opportunity to make major upgrades to the front 7 and decided we're better off with another teams DL backups

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar