Munch wired for sound Vs. Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wish he had emotion, Jerry Gray gets excited...

Munch just seems awkward?

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I just don't understand what he is SUPPOSED to do. No one complains when were winning. But now that were losing, it's because Munch isn't loud. The guys believe in him and trust him for a reason. It's sort of like in 09. Kerry Collins was a captain. You NEVER see the guy have any emotion but the team voted him captain. Clearly he is leading somehow. And just because the fans don't see it, doesn't mean that's the problem. Fisher screamed and kicked and yelled all the time and where did that get us? Munchaks emotions, are the least of the teams problems. You all are grasping for straws.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

Are people really serious about this whole "passion" thing? Like some cheap display of him getting fired up really means anything. Some people are just too funny. I mean how long has he been dedicated to this organization (not just as HC)? If that doesn't scream passion I don't know what does.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

We get embarrassed on our own field and all he says is "Can we really be this bad?" Come on man. He's out there going through the motions, you can see he doesn't care what happens to the team.

Him being in this organization forever doesn't say a thing about Munch's passion. It shows that he likes having a job, and that he wasn't offered a promotion by anyone else. I wonder why that's the case :sad2:

5. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

You don't think playing and coaching football at the professional level takes passion? Coaches especially put their entire lives into the game, and you think with this kind of money going around business owners would hire someone not dedicated?

Him getting riled up doesn't show anything, if anything I'd see that as a downside. The HC of all people is the one people look to in to the coach when the pressure is on. If he is rattled and upset how can we expect anyone else to keep a cool head?

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

"We can't be that bad can we?"

"Wow."

"Oh boy."

You're joking, right?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GeronimoJackson

Even Fisher had more fire than that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GeronimoJackson

I think that's what he was doing actually.

9. GeronimoJackson

He seems like the guy that has no interest in football and was forced to coach the little league team for community service.

10. GeronimoJackson

You can be cool and laid back but still act like... you know, a coach.

See Mike Tomlin.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9BURFTwLVU"]NFL Videos Sound FX Tomlin wired - YouTube[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar