Munch on 102.5 this morning...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hear ya, but Bud's plan was flawed from the beginning.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

A one and done trip to the playoffs?

3. JCBRAVE

beats none and done

If Bud had set his sights on Manning earlier, we might have stood a chance, but we were late to the party, which in turn cost us other players

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's possible for Munch to say that Bud derailed (call it screwed or whatever you want... though I'm sure Munch didn't literally say anything that bad) the FO's plan last year without implying that Adams was wrong.

The FO had a plan. Adams stepped in with his own plan (which was probably a better plan). The clusterf*ck that came out of that was bad for the team, as Bud's plan failed and it prevented any kind of a decent backup plan from happening.

To suggest that Munch should be fired just for saying that Bud was disruptive is going a bit far. I imagine even Bud would acknowledge that the (ultimate failure of) the Manning stuff basically made last off-season a wash.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I see him as high as Miami, potentially.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

It was mostly sarcastic but I doubt we would have been THAT great even with Manning. It may just be my gut feeling but I think Peyton picked Denver over Tennessee for a lot of reasons; talent level being among them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Munch said - "Having a shot at FA from day one was a huge help, cause we weren't in it a year ago".

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I don't see why anyone, Bud included, would have too much of a problem with him saying that.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

So some of you seem to think Rhodes can be the pick at 10?

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The problem that I have with Rhodes, no matter how great his press is, he struggles in the zone and man. Trufant is a better all around player imo.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar