Munch: "I ain't changin' chit"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well where the fuq he been at?

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I've been saying exactly this since the beginning of LAST season...A year later you've all caught up. Congratulations.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Screw this Zone Blocking crap.

Take THAT back to basics and go with a more simplified blocking scheme. Wouldn't shock me if it actually worked.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

"who farted?"

5. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

Hearing all this just proves to me that Munchak is in way over his head. Also proves to me that the man is bordering on insane, because he wants to continue doing the same thing after two games and expecting different results.

I'm mentally exhausted, and this is going to be a long season. The only thing we can hope for at this point is that Locker develops chemistry and a good rapport with Britt and Wright despite the coaching staff around them. Same can be said for other promising young players we have (Casey, McCarthy, Verner).

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

This is exactly what is wrong with our coaching staff. You can't just hire your friends and former Titans. Just because they were a good player doesn't make them qualified to coach in the NFL. We have a few examples on our staff. We don't need more.

I would clean house with this staff after the season, and afterward I would start by going after Josh McDaniels for HC. No more in house hires. Our house sucks.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

Hell to the no for McDaniels. That man does not work well as a head coach.

I would really love to fire Munchak this year if this slide continues (which it will), but there is not a single guy who would do well as an interim HC.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Grey might be a decent HC.

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I actually found a few positives in the Titans games so far... They are +3 with sacks (giving up only 2), 100% on field goals, Jake 61.3% pass completed, 275 yards kick return vs 121 apponents, and 5 sacks by 5 different defenders. I know the down side is still worse, but at least theres something to build on.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's because we don't score enough to give them chances and the opposition scores so much we have a higher yard number.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar