Multiple positive covid tests hit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Sep 29, 2020.

?
  1. Force them to play Sunday with Titans not getting any practice and Steelers business as usual

10.6%
  2. Move all NFL games back a week

4.3%
  3. Rearrange schedule for Titans and Steelers to have a bye this week and play week 7

59.6%
  4. Cancel this game, Titans and Steelers have a 15 game season

4.3%
  5. Other

21.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

how many tests were these people given?

unless we are still pretending the tests are 100% accurate

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

We won’t be the only team to come out with positive tests. The only way for this to work and save the football season is to have a bubble similar to the way the NBA did it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I’d like to play as many games possible with a healthy Lewan AJ Brown and Adoree Jackson. I guess that’s a dumb thing to say.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

It’s unfair, yes but the Titans put themselves in this spot.

We can field a full team if it’s just 3 players. A forfeit makes no sense and does no one any good. At worst, we have to play on Sunday with no practice. At best, this is a bye week with some slight schedule modifications. A forfeit will not happen. Not for 3 players.

what was the point of expanding PS and doing all of these protocols if they were just going to make teams forfeit?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Or ignore COVID entirely and let players report if they’re sick and sit out, like every other year. That would also work.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

How did they do this themselves? Forced to take the tests and never showed symptoms.

A forfeit sucks but playing with no practice or game plan is a waste of time and just risks injuries.
    If it’s not getting played or postponed, I’d rather it just not count rather than forfeit. A 15 game season for both teams,

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

agree with this entirely

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar