Multiple positive covid tests hit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Sep 29, 2020.

?
  1. Force them to play Sunday with Titans not getting any practice and Steelers business as usual

10.6%
  2. Move all NFL games back a week

4.3%
  3. Rearrange schedule for Titans and Steelers to have a bye this week and play week 7

59.6%
  4. Cancel this game, Titans and Steelers have a 15 game season

4.3%
  5. Other

21.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think we should be looking around the world and seeing what they are doing and what the results are, or aren’t.

France, Spain, UK, all had strict measures and have higher cases than some places that are more relaxed.

I have family in Greece, they locked down for about a month but since then pretty relaxed, no mandatory masks. Athens is a very congested city. They’ve has 20k cases and only 400 deaths, population of about 13mill. So in some cases there’s no rhyme or reason.

My gripe is why are we still shut down 7 months after the fact when we now know that the death rate is practically zero for everyone but a very small portion of the population. We don’t shut down for the flu season every year.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

More titans positive, more reporting on potential punishment.

I’ll take that it by the news, none of them are showing symptoms or anyone trying to screw them over with their “reporting” really doesn’t care about their health condition.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

everyone needs a scapegoat when things don't go according to plan

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Has anything been said about the health of those infected? Obviously we're all worried about the game being played, but I haven't heard a thing about if anyone is actually having a tough time, or even showing symptoms.

Everyone's all concerned about the death rate, but with most everyone on the team who has it being younger, that's not a huge concern. What is a concern is that this is a respiratory disease that can cause long term effects on their lungs.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

some have showed symptoms.. it has been reported... however they never release medical information about players so i wouldnt expect them to give any details

6. VondyP

yes, it has been reported some have symptoms

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I agree they wouldn’t report specifics but no way they’d bypass if anyone was even remotely serious.
    That leads me to believe none of the titans or staff are struggling with it.

Let’s play buffalo.

8. VondyP

they are professional athletes, most healthy guys in the world. no one expects them to die from it. that doesnt mean its okay for them all to spread and then bring it back to their families or others. it's not that hard to comprehend.

and dont say "well thats on them to be careful"

look at the titans, clearly that is not gonna happen

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That backup running back for the Jags has been on the covid list since before the season started and you don’t hear anything about how he’s doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar