Multiple positive covid tests hit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Sep 29, 2020.

?
  1. Force them to play Sunday with Titans not getting any practice and Steelers business as usual

10.6%
  2. Move all NFL games back a week

4.3%
  3. Rearrange schedule for Titans and Steelers to have a bye this week and play week 7

59.6%
  4. Cancel this game, Titans and Steelers have a 15 game season

4.3%
  5. Other

21.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That sucks but doesn’t explain the initial positive, possibly the continued positives.

Plus, the idea that football players are going to be punished for working out together seems odd.

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I love Tannehill, but that was poor leadership.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yep and this could divide the locker room. I'm sure some of the players who got sick aren't gonna be too happy to hear about this.

I respect them wanting to get work in, and appreciate that you can't just sit at home, but why would you gather THAT many people in a public place to workout? Just total bonehead move.

5. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I don't believe the report you can even see who is who.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think this actually brings the locker room together. After the punishment is dealt out, the will all have a common enemy, everyone else that is p$$ed at the titans,

7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I think this is evidence how seriously Titans players were taking the protocols. I have feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg.

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Well look I understand where they are coming from. If you are tested every single day and you test negative every day. I'd feel comfortable getting together with teammates I see EVERY DAY. Again, without confirming who all was there, we don't know that this practice resulted in more positive tests.

But to do it at that facility where they could easily be seen was just dumb.

Plenty of teams in the NFL aren't following the protocols to the T.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So you're saying his statement isn't correct?

10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

our players are idiots if they met up after we got shut down ... common sense didnt prevail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar