Rumor Mularkey offered extension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msut10

    Msut10 Starter

    2,002
    716
    469
    I feel like this franchise loves to f*** itself over everytime it gets close to really turning the corner. We'll never be a good team under MM. We barely made the playoffs with literally every single thing going in our favor with our division.
     
  2. PhiSlammaJamma

    PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

    8,311
    668
    479
    I can live with it. And I can always hope he opens up the offense, but it's like beating a dead platypus and waiting for it to turn into a cupcake, the thing is just going to lay in the mud like a pancake with day old blueberry syrup. And that's all it's ever going to be. It's dead to me.
     
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Chronos

    Chronos Pro Bowler

    7,417
    2,804
    759
    That pretty much sucks the joy right out of the offseason and of course next season. Hating my fandom right now.
     
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

    Titanup1982 All-Pro

    26,846
    8,885
    1,089
    Yeah I'm seriously at the point where I simply don't even care anymore. Give him a Jon Gruden contract for all I care.

    This has been the first year where I only watch games. Don't even watch pre game or post game segments anymore. The NFL has become such a broken record for me to even give a damn.

    When it comes to the Titans, it's always that 2% who get their way, while the rest of the 98% have to be disappointed year in and year out.
     
  5. Msut10

    Msut10 Starter

    2,002
    716
    469
    I know our season just ended yesterday but I feel like next season is already over. We're going to be garbage because some dbag doesn't understand that our offense literally sucks because of the scheme. It's not the players.
     
    • High Five High Five x 5
  6. SuperMariota

    SuperMariota Starter

    2,283
    756
    219
    More and more fans are getting burnt and are getting burned out. Loyal fans and posters like Fry. Where has he been? I know waiting for the termination of Mularkey so he can finally get serious and behind this team again. I expect to see more and more fans fly the coup based on decisions like this. Ownership doesn’t get it. They don’t care if they get it and as a fan it has to be tiresome. Sorry guys.
     
    • High Five High Five x 3
  7. nickmsmith

    nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

    14,624
    6,441
    869
    #4 is a moment of great celebration for me, TBH.
    Steelers lose pretty solidly... that’s a great day.

    It’s not like the Jags are a real rivalry anyway to us. Titans are the Titans real rivals. I’ll be rooting for them against the Pats too.

    I want to see new teams in the AFC upper tier. Tired of Pats, Steelers, Ravens.
     
  8. altitan

    altitan Pro Bowler

    9,872
    3,530
    559
    Im okay with the extension but it really needs to come with some conditions of changes on the offensive coaching staff.

    Players love this dude and the ownership needs to make this a place that players want to be.
     
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. XO

    XO Nevada Native

    29,468
    13,230
    1,159
    [​IMG]
     
    • High Five High Five x 5
    • LOL LOL x 2
  10. MariGOATa

    MariGOATa Starter

    6,085
    866
    259
    Why is this term being so over-used and hyped? “Coaches loves playing for him” Man get the f-uck outta here with that bullsh-it
     
    • High Five High Five x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

    Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

    For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

    Hit the Tip Jar