Rumor Mularkey offered extension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

OH MY GOD

LET'S GOOOOOOO

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

These words look so f*cking sweet

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

My best friend texted me this morning; "you're luck". Had no idea what he was talking about till I went through my notifications. Honestly couldn't believe it, and it happened so early that I don't even have to be angry about him still being the HC all week.

I'm assuming they wanted him to make changes, and his stubborn ass wouldn't. The Munch affect, but I don't care how it happened, it happened. Now JR, go get your guy and take us to the promise land!

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Moot point now, organization saw the light and most likely read all the fans pleas on social media and did the right thing.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Thank the good lord

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You think they made a decision based on fickle fans with limited football knowledge or the advice of people like Robinson who does football for a living? Pretty sure it’s the latter.
    I do agree it’s likely that this was a Munchak situation where he was asked to let some coaches go and refused. And while I appreciate loyalty I think that’s foolish.

7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

You almost get the get the feeling he knew something last night :)

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

At the end of the day, its a business, fans buy the tickets and merchandise then it trickles down to advertising etc. While I agree Mularkey helped change the culture and accomplished some great things for us such as 2 winning seasons, playoff win and making us relevant. In today's game you must adapt and accept change. Foolish on his part to be stubborn and keep a very bad OC in Robiskie.

The offensive group regressed as a whole. Yeah, we can attribute lots to injuries but it was so telling to see how much better things were when Marcus called the plays. Even players spoke out saying it. I was ok with him staying as HC as long as he brought in a better OC to develop our offense but he chose not to.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

They extended the space between him and the team.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He didn't know squat.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar