Mularkey in denial or just tone deaf?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

on if there's irony to the Jaguars deciding the team's fate for the second season in a row)

"That's how it's unfolding, it's just the way it is. Another good team that's coming into our place. It's coming down to the last game, that's not a bad thing"

Mularkey says getting to this point with the last game of the season dictating whether we get into the playoffs isn't a bad thing. Are you kidding me? Wow this guy is so oblivious to how terrible he is as a HC in the NFL. Still trying to prove himself for the 3rd time is just ridiculous and never taking a team to the playoffs. This is a loser HC with a loser mentality that fails to adapt after teams figure him out. He makes it even easier when he doesn't even recognize his own issues.

• High Five High Five x 11
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I mean, he is fighting for his job. Not like he is gonna say " yeah, we collapsed down the stretch. I've put this team in a terrible position. A new HC would be best for this team"

• High Five High Five x 7
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. Don't really see another answer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think he should have mentioned how nice it would have been to have already clinched a spot and have the game be the division decider. Take a little responsibility for why the entire season is coming down to week 17 vice being able to make decisions on who should play a full game and who should sit to get healthy.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Yup

6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

How about saying that getting to this point is disappointing. We had a chance to clinch playoffs and just didn't get it done. Now its time to move forward fix what we need to fix and take care of business.

7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I'm not saying he needs to tell us he is a bad coach but at least admit that we shouldn't be where we are right now and that he has to do certain things better. All he is trying to do is hide the total collapse this team is doing towards the end of the season.

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

"From my understanding, if we win the next one, were in. We have to get to work. We have another good football team coming into our place.”- Mike Mularkey

Happy now?

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I see absolutely nothing gained in saying anything about anything that happened in the past.

Tell the players that in private, but you are serving yourself up if you make any kind of statement like that.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He's been in spin mode for weeks and is hoping AAS is dumb enough to buy his BS and keep him around.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar