Moving Up or Down from #11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We don't want a QB, not at 11, anyway.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Browns are who I would want to trade with...they have 2 2nd's and 2 3rd's.

I can see them getting Watkins at 4 and then Carr at 11. Watkins, Gordon, Cameron and Tate...not a bad offence. They will need a QB to throw to them...Hoyer is not the answer.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Maybe we do maybe we don't I don't know who we are looking at and our visits are all over place. It's almost a foregone conclusion we take a guy we brought in for a pre draft visit.

3 2nd rounders would be pretty nice but 19 spots is a long way to move back so they would have to be really lukewarm on the guys available and think a lot of the depth in this draft.

Like mentioned before the Browns would also be a nice team to trade back with.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm yelling timber

(because I would rather trade down)

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

if we trade down i think we would take their first and at least their second and third if not both their 2nd round selections

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

This is how I feel. QB, mack or barr, otherwise move back into the mid to late 20's. We could pick up 3, 4 or 5 picks going back that far.

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'd have a hard time moving back unless it was a QB like you and I said or Evans. Otherwise go for it. I wish Mack was still there but that's a pipe dream and I'm lukewarm on Barr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar