Movies You Haven't Seen and are Monumentally Embarassed About

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by KamikaZ, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Very interesting thread. I haven't seen more than I've seen :)

As an aside, I have a theory that The Wizard of Oz may be the best, sure-fire, pop-culture reference that nearly anyone in the US from the last 50 years has seen and would get.

Anyone here never see it or even know someone who hasn't seen it?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've never seen a full Harry Potter movie. As big as that franchise has become, I'm just not interested in it.

And if you haven't seen Rocky, well that's just wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

For Kamikaze:
    First stop The Elephant Man.

For RavensSB:
    I have no idea what you'll like or dislike all of those are classics though my personal take on Rocky is that it's of interest mostly as a relic of the day. Overrated.

For Deuce:
    You've bashed old movies and classic comedies over the years here so I'm guessing maybe Memento.. which you'll saying was Ok but overrrated.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'm so excited for some of you. There are some CLASSICS on your lists (especially on Kamakaze's). Go watch some movies, people.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They're also overrated... To me, at least. I can go through all of Caddyshack without laughing.

Memento is my favorite Nolan film, honestly. You must pay attention all the way through. It gets confusing.

6. RavensShallBurn

The reason I haven't seen Rocky or The Godfather is because I have a feeling they're both way overrated and will move way too slow for me.

I've seen it once... when I was 5. Don't remember one damn thing about it. I just know what the characters look like, and that's all. No chance I'll ever watch it again.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Godfather moves at a snail's pace but is still an absolutely essential view. So much subsequent "mafia" culture in film/TV/popculture links directly back to GFI and II. It's your duty as an American to watch these films.

8. RavensShallBurn

I'm sure I'll like Goodfellas more.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Totally different and hardly a reason not to enjoy one of the greatest achievements in film history.. Though I love Goodfellas and Sopranos etc, they don't exist without the obsession with all things LCN created with The Godfather movies.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Elephant Man has been moved to the top of my netflix list.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar