Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

It's Jurassic World all over again. But damn I have the hots for Bryce Dallas Howard!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Another thing about Rogue One: it is a war movie. Like, a 60's and 70's type of WWII movie. Are war movies even made any more?...seems like the modernAfghanistan stuff doesn't work as well as WWII movies did.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I see stuff like this said here a lot. I really don't understand it.

Why is pissing feminists off a good thing? It it some "cool guy" pseudo macho thing I'm missing?

Genuinely curious.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yeah..."I hate Lena Dunham, so feminists suck".
    All I know is that in every crew I've led in construction, the women outperformed the men 2 to 1 in nearly every metric except lifting heavy objects, and the men almost lost that one too. Bill Gates told Iran that they would never advance in the world stage or achieve greatness as long as they continued to keep half of their population subjugated. I think he's right.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. 8and8

8and8 Starter

If you have seen the movie and read some of the comments regarding this movie, you might understand where I'm coming from.

I'm not sure how anyone can watch that movie and walk away from it saying the whole premise is celebrating white male privilege.

One even goes on to state that this movie is a sign that to "fix" the world's problems, we should change the idea of maleness and masculinity on a biological level.

Seriously W...T...F?

8. Deuce Wayne

No idea as to the movie or what it's about. But I see the whole "yay! People that care about women's equality are pissed off!" stuff on this board a good bit. It's odd. I'm guessing it's mostly pseudo machoism in the form of jokes... but yeah... makes me wonder.

9. 8and8

8and8 Starter

I think most of this stems from the subset of feminism that basically identifies everything male related as privilege and/or oppression to females.

I have a serious problem with a group of people who think that there is a problem with the existence of males because of what they deem as "male nature" and that somehow eradicating maleness (whatever that means) is the answer.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The Accountant was really good, watched it this weekend and will watch again.. I liked the whole "nice to see you brother.. i love you too brother" part, i laughed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar