Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

It is. Ties up a loose end/plothole in A New Hope, as well.

Fun movie.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Rogue One was awesome. Still leaves the a large gap between Episode 3 and Rogue One though. The final battle on Scarif is worth watching it anyway.
    I really want to see Vader hunt down the last Jedi (outside Obi-Wan and Yoda of course) and show people how he became the most powerful person in the universe.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Final scene... awesome.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 8and8

8and8 Starter

I saw Passengers yesterday. Ehh. It was not really what I was expecting. Trailer is a little misleading.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

saw these 2 movies over the weekend, liked them both

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I generally enjoy Star Wars movies but don't really go crazy over them as most people seem to. I guess I was just too young for that initial craze that hooked so many kids.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The nice thing about Rogue One is that it re-establishes Vader as a terrifying badass after having Lucas flush all that terrifying down the toilet.
    Peter Cushing has been pushing up daisies for quite some time, so of course his digital twin stars as Tarkin. As soon as he appeared, "Black Hole Sun" started playing in my head ;)
    Digitally animated realism still has quite a ways to go, but bless the SMPTE crew's little hearts for giving it the old college try.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Passengers looks terrible, man.

I like Chris Pratt, but not in serious roles. He belongs in comedy. Parks and Rec, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. When he tries to pull off serious lines in movies it just doesn't work.

Rogue One was just alright to me... nowhere near as good as Force Awakens. It's guaranteed to be better than Passengers though.

9. 8and8

8and8 Starter

My wife wanted to see Passengers so we went yesterday. It actually could have been a really good movie. It raised some good moral questions but instead of exploring them, it ditched them and went with your standard cliche sci-fi action for the last third of the movie.

One bright spot of the movie is that it has really got a bunch of feminists' panties in a wad.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sounds like a masterpiece.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar