Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It probably will be, but I'll see it anyway. The first episode of the rebooted series was a badly edited nightmare of senselessness; hopefully it was a learning experience. And there had better be a REALLY good reason to involve the Rhino in an already busy storyline.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No you aren't. Considering how awful the first one was I can't believe it even got made

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Apparently Rhino is only in it for about 5 mins

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Thats actually my fav spidey.movie

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Because is made $$$$$$$$$$$

and children love Spiderman

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I liked the first Spider-man and I can understand why Sony rebooted the series (basically don't want to lose it back to Marvel).
    But man the first was poorly done, something happened behind the scenes there because the finished product isn't the same as what was originally intended.

Going to see the second one in the next few days, I'll have the same expectations as the first one, but the CGI looks bad in it from the trailers.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The first one was a let down, but at least it wasn't the Toby McGuire series.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Captain America 2 was really good.

Only real complaint is what is becoming too common... WAAAAAAAAY too close on action/fight scenes.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Actually... not a spoiler but... it didn't make sense for Hawkeye to not be in it. He is a SHIELD agent first and foremost. Natasha's partner.

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I was thinking the same thing, where the f*ck was Hawkeye?

I loved the entire movie, everything about it was awesome, But Barton should have been in there somewhere. They really gotta flesh him out better in the films, he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. But hell, they're doing the same thing to the hulk more or less, since Iron man gets 3 movies, and hulk only gets one solo film, even after his breakout performance in the Avengers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar