Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Alex I didn't know you were doing movies!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Iron Man 3 did too...

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I wasn't a big fan of the first Captain America at all. This one does look better though but I'm still not all that excited for it. I'm looking forward to Thor 2 much more. I thought the first one was a lot of fun and much better than Captain.

Anyway, I've seen a couple on Blu-ray this week:

The Conjuring- Loved, loved this movie. Easily the best mainstream horror film I've seen in a number of years (granted I haven't seen a ton of them).

The Heat- Heard some good things about this one and I had pretty high hopes considering Paul Feig was involved (creator of Freaks & Geeks, director of Bridesmaids). But the wife and I both thought it was pretty meh. Bullock just isn't very funny and this was by far the most annoying I've ever seen Melissa McCarthy. And I've seen Identity Thief so that's really saying something.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Part saddening.. part infuriating.. but mostly just sad.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I didn't expect much from that movie, but I actually thought it was pretty funny.

Started off horribly, but it got better... I thought.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gravity was pretty cool.

The 3d in iMax really helped it. Just a really cool experience.

Without that, pretty average movie.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The first Captain America was terrible, and people acted like they loved it.

This is just one of those characters you can't make cool or a good movie from.

Captain America sucks. And it's only fitting that one of the worst actors in the biz is playing the role.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I...feel...cold.

If the movie anywhere near as good as the trailer indicates, this should be far the greatest X-Men movie ever.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

There are far worse actors out there...but yeah, Chris Pine as Captain America is like the only Avenger that I feel they didn't get right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar