Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Cabin in the Woods - I smoked and watched this. I honestly have no clue what the movie was even about, but it was insane lol. I've never been a fan of watching a movie while stoned because I just state at the TV and the next thing I know the movie is over.

Jurassic Park 3D - I was only like 4 years old when Jurassic Park came out and my parents weren't cool enough to bring me to the theater to see it back then. It's been years since I've seen this, and I had to check it out on the big screen. Why not do 3D? Might actually be cool. Nope. 3D still sucks. Great movie though, of course.

Sorry, TE... But I'm pretty sure that was the last time I'll ever smoke again. Ain't feeling it anymore.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think Jaws probably has had more of an impact on my life than any movie.

Swimming in the ocean? No problem, you know, a place where sharks can actually get you.

Bathtub, shallow pools, or even the shower? Jaws is gonna bust right through that ****. Doesn't give a **** about the dirt or drywall.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

haha, I used to be like that in the swimming pool. Have a sudden fear that there would be a shark in the pool.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think movies that freak me out the most now are ones that are realistic.

Vacancy was a trip, I could easily see something like that happening. Or the Strangers/Funny Games. Something isolated like those.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

For several years while growing up I was convinced a snake was going to come up through the toilet and bite my balls.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I always thought I'd open the toilet door to a demon if I went in the middle of the night.

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Scarecrow and I watched that movie about Ted Bundy earlier. It was ****ed up, especially the scene with him in an alley beating it while watching a chick change clothes through a window. Or him sleeping next to the bodies of his victims. It got pretty funny though when they stuffed his ass with cotton and put a diaper on him before they fried him so he didnt **** his pants.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I went to close the door to my balcony earlier, looked down and a plastic bag had laid itself out perfectly against a tree. Looked exactly like a face staring up at me.

Bricks were shat.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I say the same thing about the Exorcist and the Halloween series movies.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

lemme get yo stash

In America our toilets don't have doors. Our bathrooms do, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar