Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I thought that was Billy Corgan in a wig?

uploadfromtaptalk1353968910874.jpg

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

"F**K YOU FLIP FLOPS" was the better interpretation of Peter Parker than Tobey. But Raimi's first Spiderman was the better movie overall. I don't know if that's what you were trying to say.

The biggest problem with Amazing is it was too soon for a reboot.

3. GeronimoJackson

Question for Gunny...

So I didn't follow the Avengers, only seen the movie, I'm gonna assume Captain America isn't immortal, but can he get cut? I remember in the movie he gets blasted in the stomach, but it doesn't seem to do a lot of damage or even cut him. Also, he has enhanced strength and agility, right?

Same deal with Thor, he's half god, half human, can he get cut as well, can he die?

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Just about every one of Marvel's main roster has died at some point, including Thor and Captain America.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Neither was a great interpretation of Spiderman - if you base it off the original comics rather than who is technically a better actor.. And the other thing is Spiderman was never as twerpy as either movie portrayed him.
    The famous 70's Spiderman/Superman combo showed Spiderman as only slightly smaller framed than Superman but equally muscular. Though I can't stand him as a superhero, Chris Evans physique is closer to Spiderman than either of the guys who played him.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Soooo...

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter wasn't that bad.

I was actually impressed.

Perhaps it was my low expectations. I'd watch it again.

7. GeronimoJackson

There's some bias here, but it seemed like Amazing's interpretation was based more of the dark novels and had that Frank Miller vibe.

Parker worked better as as your average geek for the movies anyway. Changes, especially when it comes to comic book movies, can make the movie better.

How come you can't stand Chris Evans? Because he played two superheroes?

Yeah, I thought Fantastic Four was a dud too but he was a pretty good Captain America, and if he was never in Fantastic Four, I don't think you'd be hating on him.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, I wanna watch it. Don't expect anything mind blowing but it looks fun and stupid.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They had the premier of the Hobbit in New Zealand today.

Less than a month to go.

And once again we are getting shafted on the release date. The bloody thing is made in Australia junior and we get it last.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar