Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

The only film you should be worried with this holiday season

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Ghostbusters trailer dropped...

Interest piqued!

3. 8and8

8and8 Starter

4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Oh well, F her.. it was a slap in the face to try and take a movie and SJW the hell out of it.

Don't know why it is so difficult for anyone to understand.. You take a show that is targeted for boys 12-30, try to turn it into a girls show. Then expect the boys to carry the movie... I noticed no one complained about how few women actually went to see the movie.. It was all "this movie is failing because of sexism"..

No this movie is failing because girls didnt care to see the movie and boys didnt care to see the movie.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood last night. Really enjoyed it. Didn't feel very Tarantino-esque imo but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I usually don't like movies that just kinda meander around, particularly when they are this long. But somehow it works for me here.

Also finally saw It Chapter 2. Really liked that one too. It didn't work quite as well as the first one but overall it was a solid movie and did a nice job of wrapping everything up.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Just saw the trailer for the next attempt at War of the Worlds. It looks decent.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It’ll make a trillion dollars in China. That’s all they care about.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Does it have a slow part that breaks the movie with crazy Tim Robbins?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I’m not sure if Uncut Gems looks good or not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar