MotW17 - OhioTitan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

1. Coolest celebrity you've met? Eddie George, one of the most down to earth people i've ever talked to. Brady Quinn is also pretty cool to talk to

2. Biggest a-hole celebrity you've met? Terrelle Pryor, dude is a complete dick

3. If you could live anywhere in America, where would it be? Either nashville or on a beach somewhere, probably in the carolinas

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Same as a above, there's many places i'd love to visit but i'd want to still live here in the us

5. If you could make ONE roster move (signing/cutting/realistic trade/depth chart promotion/etc.) for the 2012 Tennessee Titans what would it be? Anything that would replace amano...

6. Would you rather the Titans win a Super Bowl followed by 15 consecutive losing seasons or have them be competitive for 15 seasons but never win a SB? Competitive for 15 seasons, then win the superbowl on season 16 :brow:

7. If you had a time machine and could only use it once (roundtrip), would you go to the future or the past? Future, and write down sports results/lottery numbers

8. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings? Star Wars

9. Favorite stand-up comedian? Tough one, i'll go with Ron White

2. OhioTitan

1. Ever been overseas? I've been to mexico a couple times, along with belize and the honduras
    2. Best Holiday? Thanksgiving, best meal ever
    3. Dream job? Get paid craploads to watch the titans
    4. Current job? I work in the meat department for a local grocery store/student
    5. What would you do with 1 million dollars? Buy me a house, a shelby gt500 and pay off student loans/set more back for college
    6. What other sports/teams do you follow? The columbus blue jackets (sadly), cleveland cavaliers, and ohio state
    7. How would you feel being named Sexiest Man in the World? pretty dang sexy...
    8. Do you think I should be a mod? No, i know it's the first step in your evil plot to take over the world

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Would you take a position as 'American Adviser' when I take over the world?

4. OhioTitan

Do you care if other people like you? Who doesn't want other people to like them? I know you can't please everyone though, so it doesnt bug me if someone doesnt

How many fist fights have you been in? A few to many

Most illegal thing you have ever done? Tried a few drugs back in high school

5. OhioTitan

Yep, it's where he met my mother, Connie

Only if i can't take it over first

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Date of Birth

Full Name on Birth Cert.

SS#

Home address

Phone #

Credit card #
    Exp month and year
    and security code

JK don't really answer those (not that you would) haha

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Is Ohio truly the worst state ever?

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ever had a phantom dump?
    That rare moment when you drop a duece and turn around to see nothing there. You wipe your butt and there's nothing there either.

Ever been arrested?

Best movie of 2011?

Favourite breed of dog?

Should Arnie have stayed retired?

An item on your Bucket list?

Have you ever been in a cockpit?

9. OhioTitan

Ever had a phantom dump?
    That rare moment when you drop a duece and turn around to see nothing there. You wipe your butt and there's nothing there either. Not that i can recall

Ever been arrested? Had a few run-ins with the cops in high school, but never anything serious and i was never actually charged with anything (having a cop call your parents to come to pick you up at 3 in the morning isnt to fun though)

Best movie of 2011? There's alot i haven't had a chance to see yet, but i really liked warrior

Favourite breed of dog? Huskies, i loved the wolf look to them when i was younger

Should Arnie have stayed retired? I'm not sure on this one, could go either way

An item on your Bucket list? Never put much thought into this, watching the Titans in Nashville is an easy choice though

Have you ever been in a c***pit? My friend has a recreational pilot's license, so i've been in one in a small propellered plane
    (how is it you can put c***pit, bet it tells me it's censored?)

While Ohio is pretty bad, nothing is worse than that sorry state up north :D

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Favourite mainstream actress?

Favorite flavour of Ice cream?

A vegetable that you hated as a kid but love now?

Black Pudding or Bratwurst?

Favorite Hendrix track?

Favorite condiment?

Favorite chips brand/flavor?

Best driving memory?

How many times have you crashed cars? What happened?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar