MOTIVATION

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Walldaprince, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Huh?
    b45edc3bd61684e7cb2569bddef1a9a2_crop_north.png

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Do I really need to go out and find all the pictures of his atrocious neck beard and also find the quote where even he admitted its a bad look? I hope not.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yeah that would be great, look forward to seeing them

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I want to keep Mariota, but would love for him to take a reasonable salary to help the team. Don't know why your wanting us to pay him the most.

Mariota. If your reading this. If we're doing good and you want to stay with us, pull a Lebron and take a cut to stay a Titan.

We'll bring gifts to LP to honor you

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Didn't Lebron peace out for more money, win a couple championships first though? That's not really a team player. That's looking out for himself, getting what he wanted, then saying "fine, I'll come back and help you guys, I have nothing better to do".

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Good point.

But in the end, he got it. The championship in Cleveland looked like it meant a lot more than the titles in Miami

Edit: But he prob had a hell of a lot of fun in Miami

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

LeBron also acted pretty selfish after they won I was told. I don't watch NBA, but heard it from numerous people. Not sure that's the best example for Mariota.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

#29 Ontario Titan, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

F the Jags....Dude has balls excluding us, when they over spent on FA players and always choke themselves. Not to mention, they didn't patch up their line. Say what you want about us, we suck, but the Jags should have been good years ago with a zillion early picks and spending.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar