Most Disappointing Player...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Oct 28, 2011.

?
  1. Eugene Amano

12 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. LeRoy Harris

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  3. Jared Cook

8 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Marc Mariani

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. Damian Williams

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  6. Michael Griffin

14 vote(s)
    26.9%
  7. Barrett Ruud

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  8. Derrick Morgan

4 vote(s)
    7.7%
  9. Other (please list)

4 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Griff looked great again

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The problem with Griff is he looks like an all pro one play and like little bo peep on the next.

Th most disappointing player by far to me is Morgan. I know he is coming off the injury but we invested a 1st round pick on the guy and so far he is only a rotational player. He needs to step up at some point big time.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I'm definitely disappointed by it. Kenny Britt hasn't been close to completing a season because of all of his constant injuries. There's nothing we can do about Griff sucking or CJ sucking or Amano sucking or Cook not looking for passes that hit him in the face, either. Kenny Britt is definitely my most disappointing player. He had more potential then anyone on this team, maybe any Titan ever, and it just seems more and more like we'll never see that potential pan out.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well to me the biggest disappointment means the guy had very high expectations. Morgan is coming off a major injury so wasn't expecting a great season from him, Amano and Harris have never been that impressive, Mariani is a kick returner and with the new rules it hurts him bad, Griffin is having a good year, and this is only D-Will's 2nd year with a shortened camp.

So that leaves me with Ruud and Cook. Considering Cook is going to have a better year this year than last it's hard to say he's been a disappointment so for me it's Ruud. He comes in to fill the spot that Tulloch left, he put up similar numbers at Tampa, and was suppose to be better in pass coverage. What have I seen? Not making the tackles, can't stick with his man, and doing nothing to affect the play. Congrats he caught a floating ball today but still at least Tulloch was pretty solid against the run. Ruud hasn't done much and if it wasn't for the lack of depth we have at LB his PT would be cut immensely.

5. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Well, obviously it would be CJ because to be a disapointment you have to have high expectations and not live up to them. That simply defines CJ's season, disapointing.

But if we're gonna go for who's the second biggest disapointment, I'd have to say Griffin as well. For the same reasons as CJ, it's just not as dramatic.

Griffin fell off soooo hard from his first season. You usually don't have phenomenal rookie year, and then consistantly get worse. I really thought he was gonna be a premiere safety in the league, and the leader on defense on this team for years and years and years to come. Now I kind of think he might not even get resigned next year.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Ruud, we replaced Tulloch with him and I don't understand why. Sure Tully sucked against the pass, but it Ruud hasn't been much better, plus Ruud isn't near the tackler Tully is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar