Most Disappointing Player...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Oct 28, 2011.

?
  1. Eugene Amano

12 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. LeRoy Harris

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  3. Jared Cook

8 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Marc Mariani

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  5. Damian Williams

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  6. Michael Griffin

14 vote(s)
    26.9%
  7. Barrett Ruud

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  8. Derrick Morgan

4 vote(s)
    7.7%
  9. Other (please list)

4 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

Hey, is that your cat? Maybe we should play him! :D

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I went Rudd.

We already Grif knew had problems...he was only a pro bowler because of the d-line we had playing for him.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah, Ruud's been so quiet that fans don't even bother spelling his name right, because we never hear or see it. In fact, Witherspoon and Ayers have been quiet as well recently.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I don't get it why Griff he is pretty much our best D player sure he is not playing at his best right now but so is the whole team.

I don't get you guys running players out of town for no f@^king reason.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

As a big Tampa fan I knew Ruud played like this. Was not a big surprise to me but at the same time I did not expect this much of a drop off.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Okay... So the "Best D player on the team" should continue to be good, and should be a player the rest of the defense can rally around. He just blends in with the rest of them. Sucking along with the rest of the team is not a sign of greatness.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

What exactly has Griff been doing wrong? He isn't giving up big passing plays and he is tackling well. Only issue i see is him taking bad angles on long runs. Every player has a flaw. He has a minor one.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Griff isn't a very physical DB. I've seen him go up for a pick or deflection when it'd be a better bet to just blow the receiver up.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

With the new rule, alot of DBs are delivering big blows. Griff used to do that. I think one thing is since his arm injury, he is trying to wrap up more instead of just level the guy. Other than physicality what else does he do wrong? I just don't see it. With hope, you see him give up big plays. Griff just doesn't do it very often.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cook was all hype by Palmer and Munch... he has failed us. I look for us to trade him next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar