Most Despised Titans Player

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Lendale White and Alge Crumpler!!! why??? Because both of them fumbled on the goal line in the 08-09 playoff game against the gayvens.

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Reynoldo Hill

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm surprised Lamont Thompson isn't dominating this thread...People on this board used to cross their fingers every year before final cuts were announced.

anyways, mine is probably Lendale or Kerry Collins

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

watching LT was like watching a car fall off a cliff in slow motion. When Fisher plucked him from the Bengals discard pile LT came too the Titans and went 100 mph and hit something on every play. Over the seasons that aggressivness was ripped away and LT got worse and worse every season.

5. munie

munie Starter

W/O a doubt Lamont Thompson. Never seen a titans who made fans so mad with his play on the field. Fans used to let him HAVE IT on the forums.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'll take Eddie Berlin for $800, Alex.

7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

this

8. murrykline

murrykline Starter

Vince Young

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar