most anxious player

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

who are you anxiously awaiting to see?

2. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

for me it has to be crump, and then cj. I have to admit when we drafted cj i was very confused, now after hearing more of what he did in college and what he has shown in practice im starting to digg it a lil more

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Albert. I want to see if he's really in as good a shape as he said he is...

4. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

VY, I want to see what he has learned so far, with the footwork & all. I think that was one of Chow's mistakes not correcting the feet. Watching some of last year games you can tell when he gets his feet right, purty passes.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

VY and CJ easily. I'm anxious to see VY's improvement and if CJ is as dynamic as he looked in college.

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Took the words out of my mouth.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Okay I'm going to change it up a little. I want to see J-Mac. He already knows the system and could be a good redzone threat. He could also become our best WR which is kind of scary.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

VY and Alge first of all, I've been under the impression that a big, solid TE target is exactly the kind of security blanket-type player that Vince has needed all along and I think Alge could absolutely fit that role. CJ of course is next on my list just because he looked so damn fast/ versatile in college and he's our number 1 pick. Anyone else agree that he should most definitely be our starting return man? That kind of speed and cutting ability could pick up all the slack that Packman (Adam) left in the return game, which has definitely lacked in a major way since he got suspended.

9. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I echo you sentiments coltkiller. I hope Algernon is to Vince as Frank was to Steve :koolaid:

CJ should get his shot to do his thing as a returner. The Titans most likely will look to give him every chance to succeed, he is after all our 1st round pick :yes:

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm probably one of 8 titan fans in the world that knew we were taking CJ first round. So for me It's him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar