Most anticipated games for 2014

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Alex1939, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I did but probably could've waited until around now. Getting some free games from PS Plus was nice but there hasn't been many times where I was truly excited to play a game on the PS4. Killzone is alright, Fifa is always a great party game, Outlast was fun/scary to play, and Resogun/Dead Nation are nice when wanting to kill some time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The games I'm most looking forward to right now:

Infamous- ahhhh 10 more days. Have been ready for this game since getting the PS4.

Driveclub- not the biggest racing fan but the game looks great and figure I should have at least one in the collection

Watch Dogs- so it's basically like a modern/futuristic Assassins Creed? In.

MLB The Show- yes please.

Destiny- very high expectations for this game

That's all I can think of right now. Thinking about MGS but have never played that series before and don't really want to jump in now when it's a shortened game anyway.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Titanfall is the ****.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar